Good afternoon...hope everyone is having a great weekend! My Saturday has been lovely. I have stayed in my jammies all day and played in my craft room all day long! And, as if life couldn't get any sweeter....I am having a Mocha Frappuuccino and Dove chocolates as I post this.......aaaahhhhh.
Life is Good!
(written in the color of Chocolate)
I have finished up with Valentines cards and am a bit tired of red. So...I decided it's time to move on and start thinking of bright, sunny spring colors! I pulled out my Paisley Cartridge and have been playing with it pretty much all day.
Once you start with the bling, sometimes it's hard to stop!
* I cut this cute little guy twice at 3 1/2 inches and pop-dotted the two pieces together for some dimension.
* Then, I went crazy with my gel pen and gave him stitching lines all over!
* Red Stickles make the cherries really pop out and Diamond Stickles on his cheeks give him a sweet look!
* The yellow mat is from Sweethearts page 74. I cut this at 4 3/4 inches, then added black stitching lines with my gel pen. Hot pink gems were the finishing touch for the mat.
* I'm not sure what I will use this card for, so I left the inside blank for now...
I love the look of all these bright, bold colors on the black hounds tooth background. It just seems to make everything stand out.
Hope you enjoyed my card. I'm heading back upstairs to my craft room with a fresh stash of chocolate...
Until next time,