Good Monday morning to you!
I'm so happy that you stopped by today because it's time for another Challenge Me Monday over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is all about Friends. Remember that you must use at least one Cricut cut on your project.
Let me show you the card I created for this week's challenge...
This is a Center Step Card and you can get the measurements and instructions to create this cute card fold from Splitcoast Stampers.
* Paper - We R Memory Keepers "Tiffanys" and Bazzill
* Ink - Rangers "Peeled Paint"
* Deer - Cricut's "Create A Critter' cartridge, cut at 3.5 inches
*Flowers - Cricut's "Kate's ABCs" cut at 3 inches and a Martha Stewart Punch for the vine
* Sentiment Mat - Nestabilities "Grommet Tags"
* Sentiment - Joy's Life "Wild Life Puns"
* Twine and button from my crafting stash
* Gems - Recollections
I love this little deer!
Well, that's my card for this week's challenge. I hope you will stop by FCCB and see all the fabulous projects my fellow Design Team Members have put together to inspire you this week! They are truly a talented bunch of ladies and you won't be disappointed! After your visit...go...get creative...and link up your project at FCCB. I can't wait to see what you create!
Until next time,