Good morning and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I'm so happy that you stopped by today for the My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Blog Hop!
If you are hopping right along, you should have come here from Lucinda's blog The Growing Gibson. If you just stopped by my blog for a visit and would like to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to Erica's blog at My Cricut Craft Room.
Ok, let's get started! On the first weekend of each month, the Design Team at My Cricut Craft Room works together to put together projects using at least 100 Cricut cartridges! We have grown so large that we divided the hop over Saturday and Sunday. So if you missed Saturday's projects, stop by Erica's and scroll down to Saturday's post.
I have a couple of projects to share with you today. The first is a layout of my sweet, new grandson, Brayden. Brayden was born on August 29th and I'm trying to get his scrapbook up and running...
* Printed cardstock from My Mind's Eye layered onto solid red cardstock.
* I used the Cricut cartridge Pop Up Neighborhood for that cute little airplane. The plane is found on page 70 of the handbook and is cut at 4 inches. I added Glossy Accents to the wheels and propeller of the plane for some shine and used my white gel pen for a few accents.
* I used the Dimensional Elements chipboard banner cut outs from Close To My Heart and covered them with my polka dot cardstock. The letters are cut from Nate's ABCs (Font 2) at .75 inches. I linked my banner pieces together using some red and white twine.
* Sentiment - Big Thoughts stamp set from Pink By Design stamped onto a tag I created using the Nestabilities die Grommet Tags and a couple of red brads.
* I also added some Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red to my photo mats.
Isn't he a cutie?
Ok, I have one more quick project to share with you today. I have a very dear friend who is expecting her second little girl in the next few months. I wanted to make a special card for her to celebrate the newest blessing in her life...
* Printed cardstock is from DCWV's paper stack Nana's Nursery.
* I created a mat using the Nestabilities die Eyelet Circles. As you can see, I used lots of Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink to go all the way around the mat.
* The baby carriage is from Cricut's Wrap It Up cartridge and is found on page 23 of the handbook. The carriage is cut at 3.5 inches.
* I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the scalloped border and that fabulous white ribbon that looks like roses is from Tim Holtz. A very special thank you to my sweet friend Eva who sent me this pretty, pretty ribbon!
* Sentiment - Pink By Designs stamp set Baby Love. I added a drop of Liquid Pearls in White Opal on either side of my sentiment.
Well, that's about all I have to share with you today!
I hope you have enjoyed this stop on the 100 Cartridge Blog Hop. Your next stop is the talented Karey at Creative Craft Corner. I know you will enjoy your visit with Karey! I hope you will stop by each blog and leave them some love. Be sure to finish up at My Cricut Craft Room, I know Erica has some wonderful give-aways up for grabs!
As always, thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits and your sweet comments.
Until next time,