Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I'm really excited that you are here today for our fun Pink By Design Halloween Blog Hop!
If you came here from Jenny at Crazy About Cricut, you are in the right place! If you just happened across my blog and would like to start at the beginning of our hop, just head over to Sarah's place, better know as the one and only..... Pink Cricut.
Ok...time to get started! I have a quick, fun, inexpensive Halloween project that you can share with some of the special little goblins in your life! I stopped by Target a few days ago and found these great composition notebooks that everyone is altering these days. These were in the back to school clearance section marked down to 10 cents each! At the time I really didn't know what I was going to do with them, but I knew something would hit me sooner or later...so....I bought 70 of them!
I decided to use a few of these notebooks to create a fun treat for a few special goblins in my life, my granddaughter Emma and her new step sister and brothers. I had lots of fun working on the girly version and this is what I came up with...
*The papers are all left over bits and pieces from last year's Halloween paper stacks.
* The purple down the side is a fabulous purple Duck Tape that I bought at Michael's...cool huh?
* The witches boot is cut from Cricut's Happy Hauntings at 6.25 inches. I used Martha Stewart's Orange Sorbet glitter to add some bling and an EK spider web punch for the border.
* The witches hat is from Mini Monsters and is cut at 7 inches. On this one I used Martha Stewart glitter in Orange Sorbet, Sugar Plum and Limeade.
* Those cute little bats are 3D stickers made by Colorbox.
* The sentiments Best Witches and BOO are from the A Haunting We Will Go stamp set from Pink By Design.
And here are the notebooks I made for the guys...
* I used black Duck Tape for the boy version of these notebooks.
* The vampire is cut from Cricut's Mini Monsters cartridge at 6 inches. Those fabulous eyes are brads made by Spare Parts. I used Glossy Accents on his hair and shoes for some shine and a white gel pen for some stitching lines. I also added a strip of spider web border along the side.
* Frankie is also from the Mini Monsters cartridge and he is cut at 6.5 inches. Frankie got a set of those cool eyes and the Glossy Accents treatment in his hair and on his shoes. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border running along the side and lots of white gel pen work!
* The sentiments Have A Spook-tackular Day and Franken-tastic are both from the A Haunting We Will Go stamp set available from Pink By Design.
I think these turned out so, so cute and I can't wait to give them to the kids!
And that's my project for today! But...don't go away just yet! I do have a little something to give away to one lucky follower...
For a chance to win all you have to do is
1) Be a follower here
2) Leave a comment on this post.
Nothing to it! I will chose a winner on Wednesday, October 4th, so stop back by soon!
But wait...there's more! Sarah from Pink Cricut will randomly choose a winner from each blog stop to receive one of her fabulous Pink By Design Stamp Sets! So, be sure to visit and leave a comment at each stop!
Ok, next stop for you is the fabulously talented Paula at More Than Favors.
Thank you all for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop...I've got to go figure out what to do with the other 66 notebooks I just happen to have on hand.....
Until next time,