Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner of the crafting world! I hope your Friday is going well and wish you a fabulous weekend!
Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you along with the winner of my give away on the Anniversary Amore Blog Hop that I just played along with. Before we get to the winner's name, let me share my sweet baby card with you....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* Paper - Paper Studio stack "Jung-a-low, Bung-a-low"
* White scalloped mat - Spellbinders "Eyelet Squares"
* Baby Bottle "Silhouette Store" - I used my Martha Stewart score board to make the vertical lines on the green "lid" of the bottle
*Liquid Pearls in "White Opal"
* Sentiment mat - Spellbinders "Labels Six"
* Sentiment - Pink By Design "Baby Love"
* Green Ribbon - from my huge jar of ribbon!
I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but I covered the white portion of the bottle with VersaMark "Dazzle" ink and clear embossing powder. When I hit it with my heat gun, it really gave the bottle a wet, shiny look...like milk in the bottle...
I love making baby cards and I think this one turned out really sweet ♥
Ok, it's time for the winner's name! I had 42 comments on the Anniversary Amore Blog Hop and Random Number Generator chose....
Thank you Jessica for your sweet comment and to everyone who stopped by during the blog hop! I always enjoy reading your comments and they just make my day! Jessica, please use the "Contact Corner" tab at the top of my blog and leave me your address so that I can get your prize in the mail.
Ok, that about wraps it up for me today! As always, thanks for stopping by and for leaving such kind comments. I hope you have a "crafty weekend"!
Until next time,