Hi there! It's good to have you pop by for a visit! How's it going on those Valentine cards? I think I just finished up my last card for this special holiday. This one was super easy and very quick to put together...
(click on photo to enlarge)
This card was really quick to put together because I used so many pre-made items. I started with an off-white card base and inked up the edges with Vintage Sepia Distress Ink.
* Next, I added a layer of this beautiful paper from a K&Company paper stack and some crinkle ribbon in that gorgeous deep chocolate color.
* I inked up a pre-made doily and added that the cardstock layer
* The vintage looking valentines are from the K&Company paper stack Valentine Sweetheart. I gave them a quick spritz of spray adhesive and sprinkled them with Martha Stewart coarse glitter.
* The "tickets" are from Tim Holtz. These were tucked back behind the vintage valentines and glued into place.
* The Bingo card is from the fun stamp set Bingo by Pink By Design. I stamped it onto off-white cardstock with Barn Door Distress ink. I cut the stamped image out and added a red heart covered with more coarse glitter and tucked it behind the doily.
I really love all the sparkle and layers on this card!
Well, that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,