Howdy! And welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
Today I have a fun card to share with you that I created for the challenge going on over at Stuck On U Sketches. The challenge is to create a project using a cameo or a silhouette. I have had the Cricut cartridge "A Child's Year" for a long, long time and rarely use it. So, I thought it would be perfect for this challenge...
* Kraft paper card base
* Patterned paper - DCWV "The Guy Stack"
* Oval mat - Cricut's "Art Philosophy"
* Cowboy - Cricut's "A Child's Year" (cut at 3.75 inches)
* Howdy - Cricut's "County Fair" (cut at 1 inch)
* Stars - Cricut's "County Fair" (cut at 1 inch)
* Ink - Versafine "Vintage Sepia"
*** I cut out two oval mats. I punched holes all the way around one mat and threaded my twine through the holes. Then I used pop-dots to layer the mats on top of one another. I also used pop dots on my stars for a bit of dimension. You can see the layers here....
(you can also see that I distressed the edges on my layers and inked them up with Vintage Sepia ink)
And here is the inside of my card....
Well, yee-haw....there you go! Hope you enjoyed my card. Have a great day and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,