Good morning everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and are ready for another Monday! Because... if it's Monday, then it must be time for Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is..
In Like A Lion - make a project with any sort of cat, tiger, lion, etc. on it
**Remember: you must use at least one Cricut cut on your project**
Now...onto my card for this week's fun challenge...
* Card base is made from Kraft paper
* Patterned papers are from an old paper stack without a cover, think it is a DCWV stack?
* Tiger - Cricut cartridge "Noah's ABC Animals" (page 59, cut at 4 inches)
* Leaves - Cricut cartridge "Life Is A Beach" (cut at 1 and 1.5 inches)
* Sentiment mat - Spellbinders "Grommet Tags)
* Sentiment - Pink By Design "Jungle Fever"
* Ink - Versamark "Vintage Sepia"
* Brads and ribbon are from my stash of goodies
In this photo you can see that I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges of my card. I also added glossy accents to the tiger's eyes and nose....
Now that you have had a look at my project for this week's challenge, I hope you will pop over to FCCB and take a look at what the other fantabulous designers have in store for you. I've already had a little peek and the projects are really great! Once you get your fill of inspiration...go...get creative...and add your project to our challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!
Until next time,