Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner of the crafting world! I hope your Monday is treating you well. It's always tough for me to get back into the swing of things after the weekend. But, I've got the laundry going, the house straightened up (somewhat), supper planned and now I'm ready for some "me time"!
Today's card was created for this month's Feel The Love Project that Madison hosts over at Funky Cards. This month she is collecting birthday cards and decorations for an organization known as "Sheffield Place" - a home for homeless Mothers and their children. You can read more about this wonderful organization over at Madison's blog.
I used the fun June stamp set from Peachy Keen stamps to make this sweet birthday card...
Isn't she just the cutest little Birthday Fairy?
* Bright, happy papers are from the "Uptown Flair" paper stack by "The Paper Studio"
*Mat is created with Spellbinders die "Lacy Ovals"
*Sentiment mat is from Spellbinders also - "Ribbon Banners"
* Green flower ribbon was purchased at Hobby Lobby
* Fairy and sentiment are from the June Stamp set by "Peachy Keen Stamps"
* I used my Copic markers to color the Fairy - still learning here, but having fun!
* I added a bit of Stickles to her wings
* Liquid Pearls in "Hydrangea" for the buttons on her shoes
*White gel pen around the edges of my oval mat
* I used lots of pop-dots to add some dimension to this sweet little card
Ok, guess it's time to go finish up the laundry and maybe clean a bathroom or two (blah). I hope you have a wonderful Monday and I'll be talking with you soon!
Until next time,