Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for another Monday. Those Mondays sure do roll around quickly, don't they?
Today's card is for a very special lady that attends my church. She is turning 80 years old in a few days and is one of the most elegant, graceful women I have even known. I believe that if you googled "southern charm", Mrs. Jeanette's photo would pop up! Her family has requested no gifts - instead they wish to shower her with "love, prayers and cards". How sweet is that?
Here is the card I put together for Mrs. Jeanette....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* Printed papers are from Lost & Found "Market Street"
* Bird cage - Cricut's "Sophie" image on page 26 cut at 4 inches
*Crocheted doily - Hot Off The Hook Embellishments
*Flower - Recollections
*Stick pins - sorry, I did not have the packaging and can't remember who made them
* Crinkle Ribbon - My Craft Spot
* Sentiment - Pink By Design
*I machine stitched around the pink background mat and each printed mat.
* All edges were inked up with Versamark ink in "Vintage Sepia"
* I covered the birdcage with Glossy Accents and sprinkle on Martha Stewart's Coarse Glitter
I love all these pretty shades of pink and the sparkle from the glitter!
Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you've enjoyed your visit. I always look forward to reading your sweet comments. Enjoy your day and I'll be seeing you soon.
Until next time,