Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I hope you've been enjoying your weekend. Mine has been super busy and I can't believe that it's almost Monday...again!
Before I share today's project with you, I have some news to share. I haven't been part of a Design Team for several months now and I was beginning to suffer from withdrawals...lol! I needed the break, but I've really started missing the challenge of working within a theme and the inspiration of working with a group of talented crafters. So, I'm happy to announce that I will be joining the wonderfully talented group of ladies that make up the Design Team of the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Blog. I am really excited to be joining this great DT and will be posting my first project as part of the team on Friday, October 12th. In the meantime, If you are interested in playing along with a fun challenge, this week's challenge is:
Faces: Create any type of project featuring Faces.
(Drawn, stamped, etc.)
I would love to see you take part in this fun challenge and I look forward to sharing my first project as part of the DT with you! Ok, on today's project...I wanted to put together a set of stick pins for a sweet, "bloggy" friend and, I wanted a special way to package them. I was scrolling though my many, many downloaded files from the Silhouette Online Store and came across a cute little "Crayon Box". I thought it would be perfect for my little project and I'm really happy with the way it turned out....
* The Crayon Box (6 crayon) and cute little owl are both from the Silhouette Online Store
* The sentiment is from "My Pink Stamper"
* Crinkle Ribbon is from "My Craft Spot"
* The pins are created with various beads purchased at Michael's and Hobby Lobby
* For the pin holder, I layered the printed cardstock onto a mat of brown cardstock.
* Next, I added a strip of foam adhesive and covered with the pretty Crinkle Ribbon.
* The pins are then inserted into the foam.
* The cute little card fits just perfectly into the crayon box!
And there you go! I think this turned out so cute, and I'm pretty sure that I will be making a few more of these!
Well, it's been a very long day and I think I'm about done for this day! Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend and I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Until next time,