Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!
I have a fun Christmas project to share with you today. I put this little cutie together using products from some of my favorite online craft stores....
* This darling little Santa candy box is from My Scrap Chick - this is part of a 5 piece Santa Claus set that includes this box, a card, a tag and more....so cute!
* The fun stamps I used for the bottom of my kisses are from Jaded Blossom. The set is called "Christmas Candies". Santa's sign is made from the "Flag Die" also available from Jaded Blossom
* The too-cute sentiment is from the fabulous Peachy Keen Stamps! This sentiment is from their November Stamp Set.
*Santa's hair and clothes got sprinkled with some fine, white glitter
* The snow is covered with coarse glitter
* I used a burlap embossing folder on his belt
* The gold "sign post" is a lollipop stick that I covered with Glossy Accents, then sprinkled with gold glitter.
This little gift box holds quite a bit of candy....yummy!
Ok - back to working on Christmas decorations! I've got to get this house finished soon because I recently found out that I have Jury Duty during the week of December 10th. Can't they just suspend court during the month of December...lol! Ok - back to it - I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,