Hello everyone and happy Saturday to you!
So, did you see the first round of sneak peeks over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog last night? Oh my goodness - this March Stamp Release is just gonna knock your socks off! Kathy has really outdone the "cuteness factor" with this amazing set!
I'm really happy that you stopped by today because I'm going to share a little sneak peek with you. Are you ready for some cuteness? Here we go....
(click on photo to enlarge)
Is that little bunny the cutest, or what?
* Cute little Easter Egg shaped basket is from the Silhouette Online Store
* The adorable bunny is from the newest Peachy Keen Stamps release - PKSC-15
I colored this little guy with my Copic Markers and added a touch of Stickles in "Frosted Lace" to the eggs in his basket.
* I covered the pink stripes with Glossy Accents and sprinkled on some coarse, crystal glitter for a bit of sparkle.
* The cute little crocheted flower was made by my friend, Tatiana of Created by Tatianna
Here's a look at the side....
* I used some little pink corduroy covered brads to attach the handle to my basket.
* Almost forgot - the sweet sentiment is also in this darling set, along with so many other sentiments just perfect for spring!
And, that's my little sneak for you - I hope you liked this fun little treat basket! I will have another sneak for you on Monday, March 4th, so be sure to stop in for a visit. In the meantime, be sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog for all the fun sneaks that will be posted this weekend - you don't want to miss any of them. Kathy and the Design Team have really outdone themselves this month!
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you soon....
Until next time,