Hello everyone - how's it going?
Need a fun challenge to motivate and inspire you this weekend?
Well, look no further, I've got just the challenge for you. Peachy Keen Stamps has a fun, colorful challenge and I hope you will play along with us! This week, we have a "Photo Inspiration" challenge going on - here's the photo and the guidelines for this week's challenge...
And, here are the rules:THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be sure to let us in on your creative process! The colors next to the photo are only suggested!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
- Design must be new
- Link up by 3/13 - 11:59 pm EST
Ok, time to share - here's my take on this week's challenge...
* I created my card base from the Spellbinders die "Grand Nestabilities Labels Eleven"
* Those cute little "Peas In A Pod" are a cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables
* I stamped the sweet little faces onto my peas using the fun Erkle and Merkle Face Assortment (PK-180) from Peachy Keen Stamps. This face set is quickly becoming one of my favs!
* My sentiment if from the fun Peachy Keen stamp set, Veggie Sentiments One.
* I hand cut my little banner and added a couple of hearts on either side.
* A bit of faux stitching with my white gel pen and all done!
Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please be sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the other designers have created to inspire you on this challenge - you are gonna love it! I hope to see your project linked up with us soon!
Until next time,