Hi there and welcome to Studio 5380.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!
The creative ladies over at Lawnscaping Challenges are celebrating the blog's 100th Challenge with a Birthday Celebration Challenge! I have several upcoming birthdays in my family so I thought I would play along with this challenge and knock out one of those cards on my list.....
I used several Lawn Fawn stamps and dies to create this fun card:
* Stitched Rectangle Dies (card mat)
* Stitched Party Banners Die
* Feathered Friends for Simon Says Stamp (birds & music notes)
* Grand Greetings stamp set (Sentiment)
* Year Three stamp set (birthday cake)
* Trim The Tree Die set (hearts)
* Spooktacular stamp set (candy corn became birthday hat for birds)
I always have trouble photographing the sparkle from Wink Of Stella Glitter Markers, but it adds just the right touch of sparkle. I added clear glitter to the hearts and white icing on the cake.
I also added some cute little pom-poms to the birthday hats I made with the candy corn stamp from the Spooktacular stamp set.
A couple of bright, happy balloons from the Admit One stamp set finish up the inside of my card.
Thanks again for stopping by today - I always look forward to your visits and sweet comments.
I'm off to link up my card over at Lawnscaping Challenges:
Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon....