Hi there and welcome to Studio 5380.
While strolling through my Instagram feed a few days ago, I came across the current challenge at The Color Throwdown. The bright orange and pink combo really caught my eye so I thought I would play along. I pulled out my Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade and along with a few other crafty treasures and this is what I came up with...
* My Favorite Things - Blueprints 27
* My Favorite Things - Bold Paisley Stencil
* My Favorite Things - Spring Tulips Stamp Set
* My Favorite Things - Upsy-Daisy Die Set
* Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles Die Set
* The Stamps of Life - Felt
* Simon Says Stamp - Sparkling Clear Sequins
* Ranger - White Embossing Powder
After stamping my sentiment onto black cardstock, I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
And, of course, I had to add a little punch of color to the inside of my card as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I always look forward to your visits and kind comments! I'm off to link up my card at the Color Throwdown Challenge #389. If I don't see you before the weekend, I hope you have a great one!