Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner of the crafting world!
I'm happy that you could join me today because I have a little sneak peek to share with you!
The one one and only Sarah from Pink By Design has some fabulous new stamps that will be released on November 4th! The release will be aired on ustream at 8:30 CST...you won't want to miss it! In the meantime, the design team is sneaking peeks all over the place! You can catch some of these wonderful creations on the Pink By Design Facebook page. And, I'm going to share one with you right now....
This was a fun card to make...I am so loving the Art Philosophy flowers and Course glitter!
* Papers - sei Black Orchid paper stack for the card and Coredinations for the flowers.
* I used the Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels Eleven for my card base. I used the largest die to cut the blue layer, folding it in half to create my card. The next size die was used on the printed paper. I cut it in half, using one half as a layer on my card and one half on the inside of my card.
* Flowers - Cricut's Art Philosophy cartridge. I used the flower found on page 69, cutting two at 4 inches and one flower at 4.5 inches. I inked up the edges using Tim Holtz's Rusty Hinge Distress ink. Then I applied Glossy Accents to the flowers and sprinkled on some of Martha Stewart's course glitter.
* The sentiment mat is also from the Art Philosophy cartridge. This image is found on page 66 and is cut at 1.5 inches. I added Glossy Accents to the black layer and sprinkled on more of that fabulous course glitter.
* And...the sentiment....isn't that just a lovely thought! This whole set is just filled with wonderful, fun, inspiring thoughts. You are gonna love this one! Don't forget, you can see the complete set and all the other great new stamps on Friday, November 4th!
And, here's the inside of my card....
I hope you have enjoyed my little sneak peek today! Keep watching the Pink By Design Facebook Page for more details and sneak peeks on these wonderful new stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,