Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner and the New Year! I hope your New Year has started out in a fabulous way! I've spent my day cleaning up the rest of the Christmas decorations, doing a bit of shopping and playing with Lola...it's been a great day!
It has only been a week since my last post but seems so much longer. We have been going non-stop around our house for the past couple of weeks and it's been so long since I have had to time to play in my craft corner. I have a tag to share with you today that I created a while back and just never got around to posting. I was missing my blog and all my bloggy friends so I had to find something to post on here! I hope that tomorrow brings a bit of time to go upstairs and play in my corner! Here's the tag I wanted to share with you....
* I started with an Inkssentials #8 manila tag
* My layers are created from the matstack The Garden Party by DCWV and a Martha Stewart scalloped punch
* The flowers are from Cricut's Art Philosophy cartridge, cut at 3 inches and 4.25 inches. The edges are inked with Vera Fine Ink in Vintage Sepia. I also gave them a sprinkle of Martha Stewart's coarse glitter in Crystal.
* Leaves are from Circut's Flower Shoppe cartridge
* I used Ranger's Distress Ink in Broken China to die some white seam tape and create that beautiful blue crinkle ribbon
* Stick pin is from Close To My Heart
* Sentiment - Pink By Design stamp set Scripted Year
Here's another look....
Ok, I guess I have to run for now. I find myself doing pretty much everything around Lola's schedule these days....and she wants to play right now! I'll end this post with a sweet picture of two of my favorite little girls...my sweet granddaughter Emma and my sweet puppy Lola...
Until next time,