Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner! I hope your week is going well for you. Mine has been pretty busy so far and I seem to be having trouble finding time to craft. I am still spending a big portion of my day chasing after Lola (my Christmas Yorkie), but she is getting better each day with the potty training. But, once I sit down with my sweet little bundle of fur, it's really tough to make myself get up and get moving again...she's just so loving and would cuddle all day if I let her!
I started on some Valentine's Day projects and I hope that will get me motivated to spend more time in my craft corner. I decided to make a special Valentine's Day frame for each of my 3 sweet grandchildren this year. I started with Brayden's frame and just finished it up today. Brayden is our youngest grandson, he is almost 5 months old and such a cutie...
In this photo, Brayden is wearing a smocked outfit that his Great-Grandmother smocked for my son (Brayden's Daddy) many years ago. I love that we have been able to get a photo of both of my grandsons in this outfit!
(What a cutie!)
* Frame - unfinished frame from Michael's
* I painted the frame red and covered with cute cardstock from K & Company
* Lion - Cricut's Life's A Party cut at 4.75 inches
* Buttons from my button jar
* Sentiment - Pink By Design stamp set Be Mine
* Sentiment mat - Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 3
* Letters for Brayden's name - Cricut's Boys Will Be Boys cartridge, covered in Glossy Accents
* Hearts - Cricut's George cartridge, covered in Glossy Accents
I really like the way this sweet frame turned out! I am working on a frame for Blake (Brayden's big brother) now and hope to share it with you in a few days.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!
Until next time,