Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by today! I'm supposed to be cleaning my house, which by the way, ranks right up there on my "least favorite things to do" list. But, I am taking an official break to share a card with you and get it linked up at this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge before I miss the deadline. I haven't had a chance to play in the last few challenges and I'm excited to play along again this week....
* Card sketch is from Mojo Mondays
* Papers are from the Autumn Splendor paper stack by DCWV
* Sweet little turkey is from the PK Stamp set "Lil' Tweets Thanksgiving"
* Sentiment is from the Peachy Keen October Stamp Set and colored with my Copics
* I added some bright orange Crinkle Ribbon and gems from CTMH
Ok, I'm off to link this up over at the Peachy Keen Challenge then it's back to the vacuum cleaner for me....ugh! I'm sure I'll be taking a crafty break soon (it's in my contract) so I'll be seeing you!
Until next time,