Hi there and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm spending mine working on Christmas gifts, wrapping presents and attending a birthday party for my sweet Emma - it's a good weekend ♥
I came across this sweet image in the Silhouette Online Store and thought it would make a fun shaped card. I really like the silhouette of Santa and his reindeer.....
* Image - Silhouette Online Store (I used the offset feature to create a card base from the moon)
* Sentiment - "Christmas Banner Sentiments" from My Craft Spot
* Twine - "Cranberry" from Trendy Twine
* Stars - Silhouette Online Store
I really could not get a photo that shows off the shine very well....
* I spritzed my card base with some Glimmer Mist in "Iridescent Gold" which adds a nice sparkle.
* The stars are covered in white glitter
* Santa and his reindeer are covered in black glitter then I added a thick layer of Glossy Accents
* I decided that it must be a foggy Christmas Eve and put Rudolph at the head of the team!
I'm going to link up my card with the "Sparkle and Shine" Challenge going on over at My Craft Spot.
And, now I'm off to wrap a few more of those gifts! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you soon....
Until next time,