Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
This has been one of "those weeks"...it's peanut picking season in my little corner of Southeast Alabama and it does a number on my allergies every year! So this week has been dedicated more to a stuffy nose, red, watery eyes and mind-numbing headaches than anything crafty. We had a nice rain a couple of days ago and I think maybe it has settled the peanut dust down for a day or two, so I'm feeling a bit better and thought I would get a card for my Birthday stash completed...
I finally got a chance to use my new Sophie cartridge! It has some beautiful images! This card was created using the image on page 28 and is cut at 4.5 inches.
* I first cut the image out of kraft paper and again out of my designer paper - Flea Market by Colorbox. I layered the designer paper onto the kraft paper to make it more durable.
* All the edges are inked up with Ranger's Victorian Velvet ink.
* I covered the butterfly and outer frame with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with Martha Stewart's Tinsel glitter in Crystal.
* The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Pink By Design stamp set Kitchen Puns. This was stamped in Vintage Sepia ink from Versafine and heat embossed with Polysparkle embossing powder by Ranger.
* The pearls are from Recollections.
* Brown Crinkle Ribbon is from Pink By Design.
And here's a look at the inside...
And...that's my card for today! Off to buy more antihistamines and tissues! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
Until next time,