Hee..hee, bet I got your attention with that title didn't I?
Hey everybody and welcome to my new and improved crafting corner! I have a fun little card to share today. I created this card for this week's Challenge Me Monday that is going on over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is to create a project with a bird or something to do with a bird on it. It's been a while since I've joined in on a challenge and FCCB is one of my favorite challenge blogs, so I thought I would give it a try....
So...what did you think I had in mind with a title like Hoot-errific? To create this cute little guy I used the following:
* Papers - Hoot Hoot paper stack from The Paper Studio
* Frame for owl is from Art Philosophy - page 24 cut at 4.75 inches. I cut the bottom layer twice and added pop dots to raise the frame up from the card a bit. I ran the orange layer though my Cuttlebug using the Forrest Branches embossing folder then inked up the edges with Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge.
* Owl- Create A Critter cut at 3 inches.
* Branch - Create A Critter cut at 1.5 inches.
* Sentiment - I really don't know. This was an old stamp set that I've had for along time, no label on it anywhere, but it really did made me smile!
*Ribbon, twine, buttons and gems from my stash of craft goodies.
Here's the inside of my Hoot-errific (I love saying that) card...
Ok...that's my card for today! I hope you have enjoyed your visit with me and I hope that you have taken a minute to look around at my fabulous new blog design created by the fabulous Chris over at Get Inspired With Chatter Scene. If you are looking to give your blog a make over anytime soon, pay Chris a visit...she's amazing! One more thing...in case you missed it earlier, I have a wonderful set of stamps by Pink By Design that I am giving away to one lucky person next Monday, November 7th. All you have to do is leave a comment on my post My New Look!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,