Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner!
I hope your week is going well for you. We have had a busy one around here and I haven't had as much crafting time as I would like, but that's just the way it goes some days. I did manage to put a cute little card together to share with you today. This is one of those cards that just makes me smile....
(This sweet little bee just makes me happy!)
* Papers are from my scrap basket
*Bee- Cricut's "Create A Critter" cut at 4 inches
* Spellbinders "Eyelet Circles" (black mat)
* Spellbinders "Standard Circles" (white mat)
* White mat is stamped with Pink By Design background stamp Wired
* Sentiment is from the Pink By Design stamp set Honey Pie
* Lace - "Spare Parts" by Paper Studio
* Wings are covered with Martha Stewart "Crystal" fine glitter
* Glossy Accents on eyes
Doesn't this little guy make you happy....
That's about it for me today. I hope to sneak in some crafting time later today, I'm really missing my craft corner these days! Hope your day goes well and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,