Hello and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
Can you believe that it's March already? It seems like I was just decorating the house for Christmas and here it is, time to pull out the spring decorations!
I have a fun card to share with you today. This card was inspired by the adorable stamp set Crikey...
* Printed paper - K&Company - "Hopscotch"
* Solid paper - Coredinations
* Alligator - "Create A Critter" cut at 1.75 inches
* Background mat - "Art Philosophy" page 45, cut at 3 inches
* Ribbon - I made my ribbon using "Hug Snug" seam binding and Ranger's Distressed Ink in "Spiced Marmalade"
*Gems - Recollections
* Eyes - CTMH gems
Sentiment - Pink By Design
The fun continues on the inside of the card...
And one more photo...
And that's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits and your sweet, encouraging comments! Have a great day and I'll See Ya Later Alligator!
Until next time,