Hi there and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope this Monday has been a good one for you. I've accomplished a lot today (good thing), however it hasn't been craft related (not such a good thing). My Bunco group will be meeting at my house this week, so I'm tearing apart and cleaning things that probably haven't been cleaned since we met at my house this time last year!
I do have a fun little project to share with you today that went together very quickly! I have been working on these an hour or so at a time over the last week and I think they turned out so cute...
These were a lot of fun to make and I think they are great for Halloween decorating! Here's how I put them together:
* Bottles - I picked these up at Michael's for a dollar each (I lucked out and had a coupon for 20 percent off entire purchase)
* The labels are cut using the Cricut cartridge "Artiste", then stamped with the "Magic Potions" stamp set from "Close To My Heart"
* I used lots of Crinkle Ribbon from "My Craft Spot" and twine from "Trendy Twine"
I've got a few close ups for you....
* The glittery spiders, webs and skulls are from Recollections
* I filled some of the jars with Skittles and some with Reece's Pieces...yummy!
And here they are back in my dining room...
So...can you keep a secret? All my Bunco buddies will get to take one of these cuties home with them after our game! Now you know why I made so many!
Guess it's time to get back to work. I'll be checking in through the day tomorrow and doing some blog visits....hey ....a girl has to have a break from cleaning every now and then!
Until next time,