Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!
I'm so excited to share another Peachy Keen Stamps "sneak peek" with you tonight. Tonight is the 4th night of sneaks and they have all been absolutely wonderful! Tomorrow night (Tuesday, March 5th) will be our fun Peachy Keen Stamps Release Party over at The Peachy Keen Connection. The party begins at 6:00 pm (CST) and will be loaded with fun, laughter and inspiration...not to mention all the fabulous stamps from this month's release! Ok, time to share my sneak with you....
* The carrot treat box is from the Silhouette Online Store
* I used the Spellbinders Die "Lacy Ovals" to create the green background mat
* My sweet little bunny is from the Peachy Keen Stamp Set "Somebunny Special" (PK-192) I colored him with my Copic Markers and added a little twine bow
* The Easter Egg is from the Peachy Keen March Stamp of the month set (PKSC-15)
I colored the egg with Copic Markers and added some clear Stickles for a bit of sparkle
* The sweet sentiment is from the "Somebunny Special" (PK-192) set
* I added some "Trendy Twine" in Limeade to finish off my treat box.
And, there's my "sneak" for you! If you missed my first "sneak", you can see it here. And, if you've missed any of the first 3 nights of "sneaks", just head over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and take a look at all the goodies the Design Team has put together for your inspiration.
Thank you so much for stopping in for a visit! I always look forward to your visits and sweet comments - they make my day! I hope to see you Tuesday night over at the Release Party!
Until next time,