Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope your day is off to a great start. Do you need your coffee to get your day going? I love my coffee and just can't seem to get moving in the mornings without a couple of cups. So...when the new Cricut Lite Cartridge Love You A Latte came out, I knew this cart was for me!
* Patterned paper is from the My Family paper stack by Fancy Pants
* Blue frame is cut from Elegant Edges using the Frame Feature on page 48 (cut at 5.75 inches). I cut the frame out twice and used pop dots between the layers to raise the frame up a bit.
* Coffee cup is from Love You A Latte cut at 2.5 inches (I cut this out twice and pop dotted layers) The layer of coffee is covered with Glossy Accents.
* Sentiment mat is from Nestabilities - Grommet Tags
*Sentiment - Pink By Design - Perk Up.
I love the shine from Glossy Accents!
Here's a look at all the layers.
Inside of card...I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border.
I am going to enter this card into the "Anything Goes" challenge at Cooking With Cricut.
That's my card for today and now, let's get on to the winning stuff! The wonderful people at my favorite stamp company, Pink By Design, have given me two $10.00 gift certificates to their fabulous store to give away to my followers! I'm really excited about this give away because I know you will LOVE these stamps!
So...let me tell you what you need to do in order to have a chance at one of these gift certificates!
1. Sign up to join the Pink By Design Community Forum. It's a great message board!
2. Like the Pink By Design Facebook page and tell them Tanya sent you.
3. Leave me a comment here telling me that you have completed steps 1 and 2. And if you like you can Like my new Facebook Page too! (not necessary to enter drawing).
That's it! I will draw 2 winning names this Friday, July 15th. Each winner will receive a 10 dollar gift certificate to the fabulous Pink By Design Store!
Until next time,