Happy 4th of July everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope you have been enjoying your holiday weekend, I've spent most of mine upstairs in my Craft Corner working on some upcoming projects. Well, not only is today the 4th of July, but it's Monday again. And with Monday, comes Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is really going to be a fun one....
Remember you must use at least one Cricut cut on your project.
For this week's challenge I used the fun cartridge Pack Your Bags to create this Pool Time card...
Now, that's relaxation!
* All the patterned paper for this card is from Me & My Big Ideas
* The frame is cut from Elegant Edges (Oblong Frame, page 44) at 6 inches. I cut two of these and used pop dots to add a bit of dimension and make it look more like an actual frame.
* The cute little girl and float is from Pack Your Bags and is cut at 3.5 inches. I used an embossing folder from Crafts-Too called Daisy on her swimsuit. The water is covered with Glossy Accents and then sprinkled with Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter.
* Sentiment is from the stamp set Summer Vacation from Pink By Design.
* Twine also available from Pink By Design.
* Buttons (actually the package calls them Adhesive Badges) from American Crafts.
I love the way tinsel glitter sparkles!
And here's a look at the layers....
Now I hope you will pop on over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful projects created by our Fantabulous Design Team members. After you soak up all that awesome inspiration....go...get creative...then link up your project at FCCB. I can't wait to see what you create!
Until next time,