I recently received this lovely award from a very sweet lady who creates beautiful things.
I am very touched to know that Glenda from Glenda's Cards thought of me in such a kind way.
This award was created by Grace of Gracenotes For Today.
There are a few rules that go along with accepting this award:
1. You can right click on the award, save it to your desktop and add it to your blog.
2. Choose 5 recipients and list them. Give a reason why you think their blog or work is special.
3. List 5 things about yourself including one thing you love about crafting.
One small request. It is not a rule but Grace would greatly appreciate a link back to her blog attached to the award badge when you display it on your site. Grace has kept the requirements few and simple so people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! Since there are only 5 recipients each time, select them carefully and thoughtfully.
Choosing only 5 recipients is not an easy task. I have many, many blogs that I follow and many crafters that I admire so much. Here are 5 blogs that I have enjoying visiting with lately:
Bren at Bren's Designs because of her uplifting and encouraging spirit and lovely, lovely work.
Theresa at Scrappers Anonymous for her fun-loving attitude and unique creations.
Sandee at Inspired to Create for her very kind comments and unlimited creative imagination.
Amy at Scrapping Mommy because she just always seems to be happy and her work is inspiring to me.
Paula at Craft With Bee because I stand amazed at the number of challenges she enters and the fact that each and every card she puts together is so creative.
Now, for 5 facts about me...hmmmm....
1. I have been married for 30 years to the love of my life...he is amazing and so good to me.
2. We have 2 grown-up children. Christopher is 29 and Matthew is 28....they are each a blessing to me.
3. We have 2 WONDERFUL grandchildren. Emma is 6 years old and Blake is almost 2.
4. I work with the Children's Ministry at our church and will be starting on this summer's VBS program soon.
5. The only hobby I enjoy more than paper crafts is.....shopping for paper crafts!
Thanks again to Glenda for thinking of me!
I hope you will visit each of the blogs I've listed...I know you will enjoy the time you spend with them!
Until next time,