Good Monday morning to you and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope your Monday is off to a great start, my is off to a quiet start. Today is my Emma's first day in the First Grade. I am having all sorts of emotions today, I am so proud of her, I'm nervous for her, I miss her and I'm excited for her...First Grade is a big deal! And through it all, I'm thinking this is probably a lot harder for me than it is for her! I sure do love my Emma Grace!
Ok, let me get on today's post before I start crying and get nothing accomplished! Mondays aren't all bad, because with Monday comes another.... Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is called Piece of Cake and the name says it all! Create a project with a cupcake or baked good and remember that you must use at least one Cricut cut!
Here's my card for this week's challenge...
* Paper - I used the beautiful paper stack Wild Saffron from K&Company
* Martha Stewart punch for the border
* Nestablilities die cut Beaded Circles for the scalloped mat. I cut two of these and used pop dots to adhere the two layers together.
* Cricut's Birthday Bash for the cupcake. I cut the cupcake at 3 inches, cutting the bottom layer twice and using pop dots between the layers. I also added Glossy Accents to the cherry.
* Sentiment - Kitchen Puns stamp set from Pink By Design
* Brown pearls - Close To My Heart. My favorite place to buy CTMH is HERE.
Love this cupcake!
Lots of Layers!
And here's the inside of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card today. I always look forward to your visits and kind comments! I hope you will stop by FCCB and see what the other fabulous Design Team members have put together for your inspiration today. After your visit...go...get creative...and join the challenge for this week. I can't wait to see what you create!
Until next time,